Master Bedroom Edition
I am not at all happy with our bedroom furniture, except for the fact it was free! That always makes it a plus, someone my mom worked with gave it to me when I was a Junior in high school, mind you half of the knobs are gone one the dresser and the light bridge doesn't work. I would love to paint it all black and get rid of the light bridge and cabinets and get some nightstands and lamps, but that will have to wait until I graduate and until we get to that step of our debt snowball/financial plan.
This is looking in our room from the door, that is in the hall. The door on the left of the room is to the bathroom.
This is our Queen size bed, and just as that statement says it's only made for a queen and since this queen got married I can tell you it's not nearly big enough! I definitly love when we stay at a hotel so I can have my space. Don't get me wrong I love to cuddle but when I am trying to sleep I hate to be HOT! The little bed in the lower left corner is our dogs bed, only problem is he refuses to sleep in it the cat sleeps on it instead, go figure!
This is the frame hanging on the wall, looks very different because this picture was taken when I had it hanging in the hall. I move things in my house alot when I get tired or bored with the room.
The door here is looking into the hall. The sconces on the wall on each side of the dresser mirror are from Wal-Mart.
My hubby's nice collection of hats there on the lamp, that's usually how they stay. This used to be our living room TV, the table that the TV is sitting on came from an estate sale that my mom got me for $10. It's real wood and I love it, but it has to be black too if I paint everything else black. Still waiting on that day, my summer seems to be too short to do all that I planned.
3 comments:
I can imagine your plan and it does sound very nice.
Thank you so much for sharing!!
-Ash-
Looks good, girl!
Post a Comment