Thursday, December 17, 2009

Decorating the guest bedroom...

So I have moved a few things around in the house and got a girly guest bedroom.
Finally got a curtain up in our bathroom, maybe one day before we move out I might actually get my shade I want.
Wound up moving this curtain up the window in the office and amazingly it made a huge difference in the temperature of this room.
Moved the Lewallen sign above the window.
Christmas present from my aunt
Got these brand new shoes on sale at a re-sale shop in Rogers for $5!

I finally have a girly room in this house. Our bedroom is done in blue and I have tried to keep the living room pretty neutral so this is my one room to let go in, at least until we get a little Will or Maddie to come along that will take this room over.

Lamp, Shade, Table and beading cost less than $25.
part of my Christmas from my mom
small art work from wal-mart
painting from Katie Cole

No comments: