Friday, August 31, 2012

Food Poisioning

William and I played in a tennis tournament last weekend and I somehow ended up with food poisioning. After being sick from Sunday to Wednesday I finally went to the dr and got medicine.

We have had a slow week from me being sick, I think we only left the house twice all week.

My sweet friend Emily kept Maddie on Saturday while William and I played in the tournament. Thanks Emily!!!!:) here is Maddie on her way to a birthday party that they went to. Looks like she's having fun!

Here is how we spent most of Monday. She is sitting in my lap in the recliner.

She loved on her baby alot too.

She wanted to be a big girl and drink out of a water bottle all by herself. So, I let her. What can it hurt? It's only water.

She loves her rocking chair!

Giving me a silly face.

Thursday Maddie started Mothers Day Out. She seemed to have had fun other than trying to bite, hitting and pushing while she was there. I pray she will adjust quickly to this new environment!

We had a after school Push Pop and played in the back yard. This was the first day that I felt normal again.

We colored with chalk.

And Maddie wanted to swing her chalk.

Today we are ready to watch the Rebels play! Hotty Toddy!

No comments: