Friday night at the Naturals Ball Park is Fireworks night, so we decided to have a date night. Luckily I was off work, so I wasn't exhausted:) We started off the evening by going to the place called the Venecian Inn in Tontitown, it's Italian. Very good! I had spaghetti and meatballs and if my stomach was as big as my eyes, I would have eaten the whole plate!
William & I at the ballpark.
I love him!:)
We finally decided to revamp the landscaping in front of our house, it looked pityful before! When we moved into our house almost 4 years ago there was nothing here. After we lived here about 6 months, my mom came and planted flowers for my birthday. It was pretty at the time, until I went through nursing school and had no time to take care of it. Then, the shrubs died so we decided it was time for a revamp.
So, this is the before...
and this is the after!
Much better!
In the back are Japanese Boxwoods, then dark red lillies, then Vinca's. I love having some color in the front of our house!
1 comment:
Great job on the landscaping!! I so need to do that too!
Post a Comment